AjaxControlToolkit with Sharepoint

You have to configure your sharepoint for .net 3.5 framework
See this post

Download and setup AjaxControlToolKit to Sharepoint
Download AjaxControlToolkit

1-) Add your web applications web.config file in safecontrols tag

<SafeControl Assembly=AjaxControlToolkit, Version=3.0.30930.28736, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e Namespace=AjaxControlToolkit TypeName=* Safe=True />

2-)Add fallowings into your web.config-> Pages->Compilation->Assemblies tag

<add assembly=AjaxControlToolkit, Version=3.0.30930.28736, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e />

3-) Reset your iis server

Do not forget to add assembly to your web page

<%@ Assembly Name=”AjaxControlToolkit, Version=3.0.30930.28736, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e” %>

About bpostaci
Escalation Engineer in Microsoft.

7 Responses to AjaxControlToolkit with Sharepoint

1. bpostaci says:

add second to your web.config

add third to your web page

and also before do this you should configure your sharepoint run with .net framework 3.5

2. Amit Mathur says:

I did whatever you suggested me but still I am not able to resolve this issue of connection ajaxcontroltookit with SharePoint Server 2007.

Please do let me know this.
    Thanks in advance

Amit Mathur

3. Amit Mathur says:

Hello bpostaci,

Yes I did that. If you can please mail me your personal Id then I can mail you the web.config settings that I had made and the process through which I had gone through to enable that.
    Kindly let me know your email Id so that I’ll be out of this situation.
    Awaiting your response.

4. Amit Mathur says:

At present what’s happening is that I am not getting any error but instead my ajaxcontrolstoolkit controls are not working.

• bpostaci says:

did you check your ajaxtoolkit assembly version and publickeytoken ? if you copy paste above code from this post directly to your web.config may it be different version of assembly and should be missmatch . You can e-mail me
      using bpostaci@gmail.com . And one more thing you may try instead of register you dll to gac , copy in your bin directory.

5. Amit Mathur says:

I had sent each and every detail of my project at your gmail Id.
    Please look into the matter. I’ll be very thankful if you can please help me out.