[Solved] Ninject ‘System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute’ is defined in multiple assemblies
22/02/2010 1 Comment
Ninject Bug with .net framework 3.5
If you getting this error with your application that using ninject dependency injector.
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute’ is defined in multiple assemblies in the global alias; using definition from [….]\Ninject.Core.dll‘
Missing compiler required member ‘System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute..ctor’
This is a know bug with ninject.NET 2.0 build would work for .NET 3.5 as well, but the extension method patch will screw things up.
You can solve it by yourself
1) Download source , extrat it some folder and open with VS IDE.
2) There are two project “Core” and “Tests” that we change .
3) Open project properties windows by click solution explorer-> Core (Right Click ) -> Properties
4)Click “Application” Tab on the left side
5) Select “.NET 3.5 framework ” in Target Framework combobox.
6) Click “Build” Tab on the left side
7) type “NET_35” in Conditional Compilation Symbol box (Preprocessor flag)
8) Do it same with “Tests” Project
9) Rebuild solution.
Its worked for me 🙂